pair Crash Event info
The EMT 2021 Pair Crash will be on 7-8th August in Budapest 2021. After this weekend it turns out which Pair will be winner of the EMT 2021 Pair Crash!
Pair Crash August 7-8. In Budapest!
What doesn’t change?
- Two age divisions over and under 45 years
- You can start in 3 doubles versions, 2 women, 2 men or mix doubles
What will be new?
- If you turn 30 this year, you should enter the competition
- The competition is two days long, with each pair competing on both days
- No qualifications, you register directly to the competition
- A maximum of 12 pairs can start in each category
- No separate RX and Scaled category. On the first day everyone does the same WODs.
- On Sunday, the first 6 pairs in each category will continue in RX, while the others will continue in the Scaled category
Registration starts on 24th May, don’t miss it!
Early Bird registration available until 30th June, 70 euros each categories. Normal registration fee is 90 euros, and registration open until 17th July.
Each podium, the RX and Scaled will receive gift prize at the end of the event.
The cash prizes for the RX categories are calculated as follows:
30 % of the RX category’s registration fee will be redistributed.
(Example: 12 male&male under 45+ Pairs – the cash prize is € 270 on the podium)
Male & Male under 45+ (must be 30 years on 2021)
Female & Female under 45+ (must be 30 years on 2021)
Mixed under 45+ (must be 30 years on 2021)
Male & Male over 45+ (must be 30 years on 2021, the two competitors together must be at least 90 years old)
Female & Female over 45+ (must be 30 years on 2021, the two competitors together must be at least 90 years old)
Mixed over 45+ (must be 30 years on 2021, the two competitors together must be at least 90 years old)
Time cap: 16 min
60 wall ball
60 deadlift RX – 100/70 SC – 80/50
60 box over 60/50 cm
60 pullup SC jumping PU
50 wall ball
50 deadlift RX – 90/65 SC – 70/45
50 box over 60/50 cm
50 pullup SC jumping PU