EMT 2020 individual Event
Early bird registration start in 1st December 2019 and end 31th December 2019. Registration fee is 15 euros each categories.
Normal registration open until qualification start 29th February 2020. Registration fee is 20 euros each categories.
Late registration open until qualification end 15th March. Registration fee is 25 euros each categories.
The VI. EMT competition available all the Masters Athlete over 35 years. Six divisions (35+, 40+, … 60+) and two categories RX and Scaled.
- Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 45-49 (must be 45 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 50-54 (must be 50 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 55-59 (must be 55 years on 2020)
- Male & Female 60+ (must be 60 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 35-39 (must be 35 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 40-44 (must be 40 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 45-49 (must be 45 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 50-54 (must be 50 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 55-59 (must be 55 years on 2020)
- Scaled Male & Female 60+ (must be 60 years on 2020)
Registration for the online qualifiers will open on the 1st of December and registration will close at 19:00 on 15th March. No late entries will be accepted. A gym manager will have to be nominated and will be responsible for verifying athletes scores each week. If You compete as independent, EMT confirm your scores.
Information for the qualification:
Like it was in previous year, you’ll have 2 weeks to accomplish the WODs in this year’s competition too.
After the qualification you can get into the EMT and we will announce the winner of the scaled competiton when the qualification is finished (over 50).
Like the practice of previous year, the EMT2020 WODs must be recorded and uploaded by everyone!
Like the Games standard, we look at the video one of the WODs for those who are in the lead!. Affiliate manager will get a message about the results validation.
The EMT leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifier and will be updated as scores are submitted. Athletes will be awarded points depending on their placing in each workout. At the end of the qualifiers athletes will receive an overall ranking.
RX 35+: 48 men and 24 women
RX 40+: 48 men and 24 women
RX 45+: 24 men and 16 women
RX 50+: 24 men and 8 women
55+ & 60+ 8-8 men and women each categories!
Scaled 35+: 16 men and 8 women
Scaled 40+: 16 men and 8 women
Scaled 45+: 8 men and 8 women
The EMT Finals will take place in Budapest, Hungary on the 12-14th of June 2020. The event will see 328 athletes compete over two days to see who will be victorious in The EMT!