Team Crash Event info
The III. EMT Team Crash Finals will take place in Győr, Hungary on the 17th and 18th of November 2018. The event will see 60 Teams compete over two days to see who will be victorious in The EMT!
- 2 male and 2 female are in on team. You are allowed to change one athletes after qualification!
- 35+ RX 20 teams, Male & Female must be 35 years + on or before the 16th of November 2018
- 35+ Scaled 20 teams, Male & Female must be 35 years + on or before the 16th of November 2018
- 45+ RX 10 teams, Male & Female must be 35 years + on or before the 16th of November 2018, and total age of Athletes must be over 180 years!
- 45+ Scaled 10 teams, Male & Female must be 35 years + on or before the 16th of November 2018, and total age of Athletes must be over 180 years!
Registration for the online qualifiers will open on the 17th of May and registration will close at 19:00 on 17th September. No late entries will be accepted.
Early bid registration fee is € 35 included treatment costs in both categories until 17th July 2018. Normal registration fee is € 40 included treatment costs in both categories
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
The online qualifiers will run from the 3rd September to the 17th September 2018.
All two workouts will be released at 19:00 on 3rd September. Teams have to complete the workouts, submit their scores and have their score verified by their manager until 17th September at 19:00.
The EMT Team Crash leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifier and will be updated as scores are submitted. Teams will be awarded points depending on their placing in each workout. At the end of the qualifiers Teams will receive an overall ranking. The top 20 RX and 20 Scaled Teams from 35-39, and top 10 RX and 10 Scaled Teams from 45+ will be invited to compete at the The EMT Team Crash finals in November. A total of 60 Teams.
Teams finishing in qualifying positions must have uploaded videos by 08:00am on 19th September.
Qualifying Teams will receive an email inviting them to compete at the finals; this will be sent out on 21th September and Teams will have 2 days until the 23th of September at 19:00 to accept their place and purchase their competitor ticket. Those who do not do so will forfeit their place at the finals and the place will be offered to the next team in line.
Second round offers will be sent out on 25th of September and those Teams will then have 2 days until the 27th September at 19:00 to accept their place and purchase their competitor ticket.
The event finals will take place on the 17th and 18th of November in Győr.